The Loneliest Alpha (The MacKellen Alphas, #1) - T.A. Grey 3.5/5: I don't know what it is about me & ".5" lately, but this is another book I'd rate 3.5/5 stars. I have to give it a 4 since we can't do ".5".

I enjoyed this book overall. I pretty much like anything written by T.A. Grey. I may not like everything about her books, but the relationship she writes between her Hs & hs always seem to leave me happy & satisfied. The H&h are basically why I read romance in the 1st place.

Like it's been mentioned, this is a a Beauty & the Beast themed book w/a H who is majorly scarred on his face. I "highly" liked both the H & the h. The H is sweet & insecure due to his facial scars; yet, he's still alpha, manly tough. The best part about the H? He's so into the h. The h is strong & witty w/o being obnoxious (something that most authors have a hard time getting right). The best part about the h? She's so "unconditionally" into the H. BINGO! We have a winner!

CONCLUSION: While it's not a big deal to me, I must point out that there are editing misshaps in this book. I personally didn't have a problem overlooking them, but I do know that editing misshaps are grating to some of my reading buddies. I'm not a fan of series, but TAG does bring a satisfactory conclusion to this couple. However, she did leave enough tidbits to leave me eagerly anticipating Hannah's & Alex's story in the next series' release - winter 2013 - boo-hoo - I HATE waiting!